Settlement failures are a continuous problem for banks involved in money markets and foreign exchange. The breadth and depth of their existing IT systems and the solutions that support clearing and settlements are inevitably tested by the increased speed with which transactions must be processed.
In addition, the introduction of complex products, the focus on risk management and the changing regulatory landscape are all driving the need for improvements in mid-to-back office operations. Levels of speed, automation and accuracy are fundamental to stay ahead of the competition in this fast moving market. IBAS GMF is helping customers address these and the many other issues affecting their systems' performance.
IBAS GMF reflects a vast experience in global banking markets; its functionality is continually upgraded.
- Spot deals
- Forex swaps
- Forex forwards
- Forex deposits
- Exotic options
- Forex options
- Currency & interest rate swaps
- Interest rate swaps
- Counterparty agreed exchange rates
- Confirmation matching (derivatives, forex & precious metals)
- Extremely short implementation period
- Low implementation costs
- New releases with low operational costs
- Best practice international industry protocols and standards
- Guaranteed efficiency and flexibility
- Improved and increased customer service
- Greater business volumes and capability
- Increased accuracy and productivity
- Full future flexibility
The modular nature of IBAS GBF - Global Banking Factory means that it can range from a total banking system to a specialist system for a niche product area, such as forex and money markets. Learn more about IBAS GBF below.